Sunday, August 23, 2009

I just took another shot. It is getting so much easier. I have one small bruise from a shot that bled on Friday. I asked M if he wanted to try injecting me and he declined.
Ugh... the side effects of Lupron have kicked in a little. I am so tired and I am getting little hot flashes. I just feel really hung over, it reminds me of when I had Mono two years ago. I stopped my birth control pills last night! I should expect my cycle to start in the next few days. I am praying that this is the last one for 10 months!

I made it through the baby shower yesterday. I came home and went to sleep, sooo tired.

I found out that two friends are pregnant on Friday. One is married and thrilled. One is not married and doesn't know who the father is. Ouch. Praying that she will stop drinking, smoking and doing drugs for the sake of that little baby. I am giving up caffine, I thought that was a big deal.

My accupunture appointment on Friday went well. I snuck in a book and my cell phone so I could surf the net, so much for staying still.

M left a little late today, so I will worry for the next three hours, until he get's to San Antonio and I know he is safe.

No comments: